One day suddenly, my site didn’t load at all. Strange, it was working fine earlier. When I used a different internet provider, it was loading! I even tried to browse my site on the RDP that I was using and it has no problem at all.
My guess, is that, the ip address assigned to me by my ISP provider was probably included in some anti-spam database(s). I can’t definitely point out which of these anti-spam database(s) got my ip address, so I just tried the following:
Thru FTP, I download a file on my server called etc/csf/csf.ignore.
I opened with a text editor and added my current IP address to it. To get your current IP, just go to http://whatismyipaddress.com and it will instantly show you your IP.
Then I rebooted the server, and voila!