Blogger offers free hosting for your own domain name, so you don’t have to use a subdomain like http://yourname.blogspot.com
You can do this by either buying a domain name from your blogger account, or use your own domain (if you have one).
I was curious, I’ve known this some time ago, but I don’t want to buy a domain name so instead, I use a free domain name from dot.tk .
Here’s how to point your tk domain to your blogger:
1. Login to your blogger account.
2. Click SETTINGS >> PUBLISHING then switch to CUSTOM DOMAIN.
3. Click SWITCH TO ADVANCE SETTINGS (shown below) and put in your domain name.
4. Go to your dot.tk account and click MODIFY A DOMAIN.
5. Choose “Use dot tk Free DNS service” from the dropdown menu and add 4 A records and a CNAME as follows:
[click to enlarge]
For A Records, use these as ip addresses.
For CNAME, use this as ip address:
Instead of teresao.tk, type your domain name then click NEXT.